Technical Specialist, Ad Operations
Jumpstart Automotive Group (Mar. 2016 – Present)
Manage publisher ad technology issues and diagnose issues on the publisher and ad serving end. Work with third party vendors to ensure proper creative functioning and account managers for campaign launches. Provide technical support and advise on implementation of custom ad products and new publisher launches. Manage network-wide automated site auditing for a dozen publishers that reach millions of users daily.
Analyst, Publisher Development
Jumpstart Automotive Group (Jan. 2014 – Mar. 2016)
Worked directly with premium automotive publishers and within Jumpstart in variety of ways. Provided performance analysis and custom reporting to internal teams and our clients, negotiated partner agreements with various tech vendors, managing ad campaigns, onboarding of new publishers, and made recommendations on how to improve site performance.
- Negotiated high-level agreements with various vendors (ObservePoint, quiet.ly, Taboola) from initial contact to deal close. Developed detailed business case, coordinated final negotiations, and lead the onboarding process.
Intern, Publisher Development
Jumpstart Automotive Group (Oct. 2013 – Jan. 2014)
Hired as a part-time intern running QA during ad tagging changes, providing reporting to clients, and support to various teams within Jumpstart. Hired on full-time just three months into a six-month internship contract.
- Selected for Jumpstart High Potential Leadership Program working with five others to fully conceptualize and create an internal QA website, where a quality assurance department did not previously exist. Presented to high level Hearst executives and launched early in 2015.
Field Organizer, Mike Garcia for Supervisor
Mike Garcia for District 7 (July 2012 – Nov. 2012)
Distributed campaign literature, worked phone banks, and organized events in support of District 7 Board of Supervisors candidate Mike Garcia. Part of a tight knit staff of field organizers targeting voters across the district, and a member of the inner campaign circle.
Grassroots Organizing Fellow, Organizing for America
Organizing for America (Feb. 2012 – June 2012)
Worked with the Obama campaign to organize local volunteer groups, meeting one-on-one with potential supporters and volunteers, and building a grassroots movement to re-elect President Obama in 2012. Used NGP-VAN for campaign micro-targeting.
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
San Francisco State University (Aug. 2009 – May 2013)
- Dean’s List, Fall 2009, Spring 2010, Fall 2010, Spring 2011, and Fall 2011 semesters
- Authored thesis on state regulation disparities in natural gas extraction
High School Diploma
Dana Hills High School (May 2009)
- AP Scholar Award for recognition of exemplary college-level achievement on Advanced Placement Program Examinations, conferred August 22, 2009.
- Deputy editor, Dana Hills “The Paper” and Sports editor, Grosse Pointe North “North Pointe”
SKILLS, HONORS, AND LEADERSHIP
President and Founder of San Francisco State for Obama
Created the on-campus outreach campaign and student organization for President Obama’s re-election campaign at San Francisco State University. Maintained social media presence across multiple social networks and ran events with over 50 participants canvassing and phone banking,
Communications Director for Students for Gavin Newsom, SFSU
Served as Communications Director until San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom dropped out of Governor’s race. Maintained email distribution list, Twitter feed, and Facebook account as well as representing local chapter at state-wide meetings.
Editor-in-chief of the Rare Witch Project
Served as editor-in-chief and one of the founders of the Rare Witch Project, the leading Rareware-focused gaming fan site since 2000. Featured in Kotaku, Giant Bomb, and Nintendo Power as one of the pioneers of game hacking and Rare fandom, the site has an engaged an active community to this day across the site, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch.